Neighbor Up is supported by Neighborhood Connections, a nationally recognized community-building program established in 2003 as a program of Suite 1300 Services, Inc., a 501 c 3 nonprofit funded primarily by the Cleveland Foundation and other partners. Its mission is to fuel the power of neighbors to create, together, an extraordinary world right where they live.
Our office is closed as we observe the guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19, but we are staying connected.
Call 216-361-0042 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Neighborhood Connections Staff
- Tom O’Brien – program director
- Cynthia Lewis – grants manager + office administrator
- Erika Brown – community network manager, special projects + training
- Julian Khan – community network fellow
- Kaela Geschke – community network manager, wealth + racial equity initiatives
- Lila Mills – communications manager
5000 Euclid Avenue, Suite 310
Cleveland, OH 44103