Neighbor Nights – these are regular gatherings of residents and other community members who come together to meet one another, build trust, support one another, get connected to good, timely information, and who coalesce to work on issues they care about in their neighborhoods. Great way to meet your neighbors, have some fun, and make plans to work together on things you care about.
- Buckeye-Woodhill-Shaker Square Neighbor Night: 4th Monday every month, 6pm to 8pm, Cummins Hall, Our Lady of Peace Church, 12503 Buckingham Avenue, Cleveland. Contact Julian Khan, Network Builder, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Central Neighbor Night: being launched in March 2023. Contact Gwen, Lead Steward, at email@example.com.
- Collinwood Neighbor Night: held last Tuesday every month, 6pm to 8pm, location changes each month. January is being held at OH Perry Elementary School, 18400 Schenely, Cleveland on Tuesday, January 31st. Contact Erin, Lead Steward, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North Broadway Neighbor Night: Every Thursday night, 6pm to 8pm, Mead House, 4909 Mead Avenue. Contact Sharena, Network Builder, at email@example.com.
Issue Networks: These are groups of people from across Greater Cleveland who come together to support one another and act together on issues. Great way to build connections across the area, create new partnerships, and move together on important issues.
- Arts & Culture: a regular Network Night, hosted five times per year, co-hosted with Cuyahoga Arts & Culture and the Assembly for the Arts. Great place for artists, arts organizations, and those interested in the arts to come together to learn and act together. Next one will be Thursday, February 23rd from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Future Ink Graphics (FIG) at the Pivot Center, 2937 West 25th. Doors open at 6pm. To register for the Arts & Culture Network Night, click here. For more info, contact Lindsay, Lead Steward, at LindsayW@neighborhoodgrants.org.
- Drive to Justice: Join this new campaign to change the unjust state laws around debt based driver’s license suspensions. Thousands of Greater Clevelanders are losing their driver’s licenses because of this law. Join us to make this change. Contact Joi at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Equity in Public Space: Join others working to create and claim outdoor space – vacant lots, alleys, courts, parks – to make them accessible to all people. Great place to learn together and act together on this important issue. Contact Joi at email@example.com for more information on meeting times and dates.