Neighbor Up is supported by Neighborhood Connections, a nationally recognized community-building program established in 2003 as a program of Suite 1300 Services, Inc., a 501 c 3 nonprofit funded primarily by the Cleveland Foundation and other partners. Its mission is to fuel the power of neighbors to create, together, an extraordinary world right where they live.
Call 216-361-0042 or send us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Neighborhood Connections staff members
- Anastazia Vanisko, Network Builder, Cleveland Documenters
- Cynthia Lewis, Grants Manager + Office Administrator
- Erika Brown, Network Manager, Training + Special Projects
- Joi Carter, Network Manager, Organizing and Integration
- Julian Khan, Network Builder, Buckeye-Shaker-Woodhill
- Taryn Gress, Network Manager, Community Weaving
- Tom O’Brien, Director
Neighbor Up Network Stewards
- Anthony Vento, Lead Steward, Inner Life Retreats for Community Builders & Virtual Community of Practice
- Carol Malone, Producer and Director, Neighbor Up Spotlight Podcast
- Erin Randel, Lead Steward, Collinwood Network
- Gwen Garth, Lead Steward, Central Network
- Lindsay Wheeler, Lead Steward, Arts & Culture Network Night
- Sarah Gyorki, Lead Steward, Incubator for Microloans
- Sharena Zayed, Network Building with University Settlement, North Broadway Network