Update on Neighbor Up Action Grants
We are postponing the next deadline for Neighbor Up Action Grants originally set for Friday, August 14th. We are postponing the deadline until further notice for two reasons:
1) The Neighbor Up Action Grant Committee is still reviewing grant applications from the February deadline, which have been delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Final decisions for these grants will be made in August;
2) We have a number of other offerings for funds at this time.
Here are the other funding options:
1. Neighbor Up IOBY Match: For every dollar you raise up to $3,000 with IOBY, In Our Back Yard, the crowdsourcing platform, we will match it dollar for dollar. This platform is a great way to organize your initiative and get buy-in from the community.
2. Common Ground Funding: Grant funds are available up to $2,500 for those interested in doing Common Ground-related work. More information on these grants will be coming soon.
3. Neighbor Up COVID-19 Grants: These grants, up to $5,000, are still available for grassroots initiatives doing work to address the effects of COVID-19. Over $450,000 has been distributed to 152 groups over the last two months.
Click here for a list of other funding options available for grassroots groups.
Thank you for your understanding. Please join us for an online Neighbor Up gathering soon.