We are postponing the next deadline for Neighbor Up Action Grants originally set for Friday, August 14th. We are postponing the deadline until further notice for two reasons:
1) The Neighbor Up Action Grant Committee is still reviewing grant applications from the February deadline, which have been delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Final decisions for these grants will be made in August;
2) We have a number of other offerings for funds at this time.
Here are the other funding options:
1. Neighbor Up IOBY Match: For every dollar you raise up to $3,000 with IOBY, In Our Back Yard, the crowdsourcing platform, we will match it dollar for dollar. This platform is a great way to organize your initiative and get buy-in from the community.
2. Common Ground Funding: Grant funds are available up to $2,500 for those interested in doing Common Ground-related work. More information on these grants will be coming soon.
3. Neighbor Up COVID-19 Grants: These grants, up to $5,000, are still available for grassroots initiatives doing work to address the effects of COVID-19. Over $450,000 has been distributed to 152 groups over the last two months.
Click here for a list of other funding options available for grassroots groups.