1. SUBMISSION: Lawrence is the first contact for all Documenters. When you submit your documentation, you will receive an automated email from Lawrence letting you know your document has been received.
2. REVIEW: Rachel, Doug and Lila edit the document. If there are questions, Lawrence reaches out to you for more information.
3. COPYEDIT: Once the initial edit is complete and any questions have been answered, Mary Ellen will copy edit the document. Once Mary Ellen has finished, she will let Lawrence know.
4. PUBLIC: Lawrence will publish the document on Documenters.org. (We expect to be able to complete this process within 24-48 hours of notes being submitted.)
6. FEEDBACK: Lawrence sends an email to you with any feedback.
- Also note: Tweet threads are embedded on Documenters.org, too.