Neighbor Up is offering one time grants for community gardens, farmers markets, and for garden art in the cities of Cleveland and East Cleveland. Grants will be reviewed on a rolling basis each week starting May 1st through June 15th. Groups and organizations may only be funded once during this time period. If your group or organization does not have a 501 c 3, you must find a registered 501 c 3 organization in good standing with the IRS to serve as your fiscal sponsor.
Here is more information on the grants:
- Garden and group must be in Cleveland or East Cleveland;
- Grant request must be between $250 and $1500;
- Grant must be used this spring/summer (by September 1, 2021);
- Funds may be used for soil, compost, tools, plants, seeds, water, benches, raised beds, artwork, and/or using as a community gathering space.
- If awarded funding, you must attend a Celebratory Gathering on Thursday, October 7th from 6pm to 8pm to discuss your initiative.
Contact Morgan Taggart.