Date(s) - 12/02/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
From now through mid-December, we will be hosting Listening Sessions across Cleveland. During these sessions residents can learn more about the current residential tax abatement policy, share how it has affected them, and weigh in on what they would like to see moving forward.
The current schedule is as follows (more sessions may be added later):
- 11/18 from 6-8PM @Life Skills Center, 13407 Kinsman Rd.
- 11/19 from 6-8PM @ASIA Inc. 3631 Perkins Avenue, Suite 2A-W
- 11/25 from 6-8PM @Julia de Burgos Cultural Arts Center, 2800 Archwood Ave.
- 11/26 from 6-8PM @Mary Queen of Peace, Parish Center Upper Hall, 4127 Pearl Rd.
- 12/2 from 6-8PM @Urban Community School Gathering Room, 4909 Lorain Ave.
- 12/3 from 6-8PM @Neighborhood Housing Services, 5700 Broadway Ave.
- 12/4 from 6-8PM @Gunning Rec. Center,16700 Puritas Ave.
- 12/10 from 6-8PM @3rd Space Action Lab, 1464 E 105th St.
- 12/11 from 6-8PM @Cornucopia Place, 7201 Kinsman Rd. Suite 103b
- 12/12 from 6-8PM @LGBT Center of Greater Cleveland, 6705 Detroit Ave.
- 12/18 from 6-8PM @Pilgrim Church, W. 14th St.