Date(s) - 03/29/2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Metro West Community Development
Looking for a good job? Join us for an information session and find out about jobs at University Hospitals.
Successful graduates can:
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer
• Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job
• Open to all eligible Cleveland and East Cleveland residents
• High school diploma or GED
• Tobacco and drug free
• Commit to attend a 2-week career readiness training
• Criminal backgrounds accepted on a case by case basis
I’m interested! What’s next?
Call 216-696-7311 to register for an information session. Please mention Step Up to UH.
Please be on time for the information session, or you
may be asked to reschedule.