An Introductory Circle of Renewal with Erika Brown and Tony Vento: When Tomorrow is Uncertain, Navigating from Within
Tuesday, June 9, 1-2:15pm or Thursday June 11, 1-2:15pm (choose one)
i love listening.
it is one of the only spaces where you can be still
and moved at the same time.
In this time of great change, you are invited to a welcoming, respectful online space to listen to yourself in good company. Feeling pulled in many directions? Come take a break to recharge your inner power and tap your strengths. This space is for you, not for you to take care of other people. We’ll invite the static within us and around us to subside, so you can hear more of what your own life, your own wisdom wants to share with you.
All are welcome! No previous experience needed with the approach. This session stands on its own. Join us for either the June 9 or June 11 session.
It’s also a sample of the weekly series When Tomorrow is Uncertain, Navigating from Within, from 1 – 2:30 p.m. on four Thursdays from June 18 to July 9. Details on those sessions coming soon.
In a mix of online large-group, small-group, and solitary times, we make use of insights from storytellers, poets, seasonal metaphors, personal stories, photos and art as springboards for reflection.
Erika and Tony are skilled online facilitators, ready to welcome you. They have facilitated these Circles together before.
- It’s all by invitation not demand; you will never be called upon. This is not a “share or die” group experience.
- We’ll draw on the Circle of Trust® approach, developed through the international Center for Courage and Renewal, where Tony trained and is affiliated as a facilitator.
Reflective practices like these cultivate hope, resilience or a renewed sense of personal and professional courage for action, reconnecting who you are with what you do – especially in times of stress.
To fully participate:
- Please review these recommended, optional prep materials especially if you like to understand more in advance, or you are new to this approach.
- Space to participate – clear of distractions as much as possible, whatever makes your space a calm and comfortable place for you to be able to focus. If cbg gummies works for you, then feel free to bring some.
- Please have pen and paper ready.
- Only if you prefer, bring a journal, or perhaps some simple art supplies of your own choosing, like crayons, colored pens or markers, cray pas, drawing pen and paper. Those are springboards only for those in our group who are drawn to them.
Timing and Technicals
30 minutes before event starts, tech support opens* and we begin to gather. You can also join by dialing: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 876 4814 6850
Optional informal hang-out time for one hour after event ends.
*For tech support, you can also let us know in advance in the Facebook event discussion or by sending an email to Erika.
Each session will be 75 minutes. Please arrive at least a few minutes before we start the Circle.
Look well to the growing edge!
This is the basis of hope in moments of despair, the incentive to carry on when times are out of joint and men [and women] have lost their reason, the source of confidence when worlds crash and dreams whiten into ash. The birth of the child—life’s most dramatic answer to death—this is the growing edge incarnate.
Look well to the growing edge!