Blessed Trinity Offers New Microloan Program
Neighbor Up is working with a team of parishioners and community members at Blessed Trinity Parish to offer a new Microloan Program for grassroots entrepreneurs who want to start or grow businesses in the West Park area.
The new program offers very low interest microloans with manageable monthly payments and a simple, accessible application process for people who may have had no prior experience with business financing, or who may simply need some resources to help them get a project going. Designed to help more people build their own earnings, particularly those who may find challenges with employment, the Microloan Program will provide more than just finances – it will also bring entrepreneurs into a network of people who can provide support in a range of ways, from legal advice to help with marketing services, bookkeeping and business planning.
• Networking and mentor support
• Business planning and marketing help
• Legal, tax, and financial advice
• Meet with team to learn about program
• Work with mentor to prepare business plan and loan application
• Attend support meetings twice per month
• Continue working one-on-one with mentor
• Complete 12 monthly payments
For more information on the Blessed Trinity Microloan Program, contact Network Steward Sarah Gyorki at Sarah@SKGConsultingCleveland.com.