Do you live in Cleveland or East Cleveland?
Check out Step Up to University Hospitals, the neighborhood jobs pipeline that connects Cleveland and East Cleveland residents with jobs at University Hospitals. Positions available in environmental and nutrition services.
Join us at one of the following information sessions for details. Please arrive on time.
- Thursday August 1| 10:30 AM |South Branch of Cleveland Public Library, 3096 Scranton Rd.
- Thursday August 1 | 2 PM | Towards Employment, 1255 Euclid Ave., Suite 300
- Friday August 2 | 1 PM | Langston Hughes branch, Cleveland Public Library, 10200 Superior Ave.
- Monday August 5 | 10:30 AM |Rice Branch, Cleveland Public Library, 11535 Shaker Blvd.
- Monday August 5 | 5:30 PM | Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Ave., Suite 310
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid career readiness classes
- Already have a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- Criminal backgrounds accepted on case-by-case basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement