Do you live in Cleveland or East Cleveland?
Check out Step Up to University Hospitals, the innovative neighborhood jobs pipeline we built in partnership with University Hospitals and Towards Employment to connect Cleveland and East Cleveland residents with jobs at University Hospitals. Earn a competitive hourly wage with opportunities to advance. Information sessions are happening now. Positions available in environmental and nutrition services at University Hospitals.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement
- Prepare for the interviews and ensure success on the job with FREE skills development classes
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid pre-employment classes
- Already have a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- Criminal backgrounds accepted on case-by-case basis
Join us at one of the following information sessions for details. Please arrive on time.
- Friday, March 29 – 10 a.m. at Metro West Community Development Organization, 3167 Fulton Road, Suite 303
- Monday, April 1 6 p.m. at University Settlement Mead House, 4909 Mead Ave.
- Tuesday, April 2 2 p.m. at Mt. Pleasant Now Development Corporation, 13815 Kinsman Rd., Room 108
- Wednesday, April 3 10 a.m. at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Avenue, Suite 310. Free parking behind building off of Prospect Avenue