Do you live in Cleveland or East Cleveland?
Check out Step Up to University Hospitals, the innovative neighborhood jobs pipeline we built in partnership with University Hospitals and Towards Employment to connect Cleveland and East Cleveland residents with jobs at University Hospitals. Positions available in environmental and nutrition services at University Hospitals.
Join us at one of the following information sessions for details. Please arrive on time.
- Friday, April 5 – 9:30 a.m. at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Avenue, Suite 310. Free parking behind building off of Prospect Avenue.
- Monday, April 8 – 1 p.m. at Towards Employment, 1255 Euclid Ave., Suite 300
- Wednesday, April 3 – 10 a.m. at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Avenue, Suite 310. Free parking behind building off of Prospect Avenue
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid career readiness classes
- Already have a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- Criminal backgrounds accepted on case-by-case basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement