Loading Map....

Address
8869 Cedar Avenue
Cleveland
OH

44106
United States


Founded in 1893, Antioch Baptist Church was the second African-American Baptist church established in Cleveland. Since its inception this Cleveland historical landmark has sought to provide public worship of God and benevolent outreach to the community. With a congregation of over 1,500 members, currently under the pastorate of Reverend Marvin A. McMickle, Ph.D. Antioch’s history includes an 115-year service record of providing services to the community such as:

• Fellowship Fund — Emergency financial aid for rent, utilities & food
• Credit Union — Operating since 1950 with over $3.0 million in assets
To expand and further develop community outreach social programs, Antioch Baptist Church formed in 2002 the Antioch Development Corporation, a non-profit community development social enterprise, to operate:

• AGAPE Program: HIV prevention education and testing
• Loaves & Fishes: Hot meal feeding center
• Bread of Life: Food Pantry

Phone: 216-421-1516

Upcoming Events

  • No events in this location