You’re invited to join Destination Cleveland at Neighborhood Connections to learn more about the popular and growing trend of Experiential Tourism and how passionate and innovative Clevelanders can draw people to our neighborhood attractions, restaurants, and businesses for authentic, Cleveland experiences.
Topics at this workshop will include:
- The Experience Economy and how Experiential Tourism evolved from it
- Defining an authentic Cleveland experience
- A step-by-step approach to creating authentic Cleveland experiences
- Break out discussions and group work for creating experiences
- Marketing resources available through Destination Cleveland and community partners for experiences
There are two workshops scheduled. These workshops are being done just for folks connected to Neighbor Up so please use the code EXPERIENCES to register to attend one.
- June 19 workshop ~ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/authentic-cleveland-experiences-workshop-neighborhood-connections-june-19-2019-tickets-62515694124