http://neighborupcle.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/42194694_362303034541911_9157209195236294656_n.jpg 963 1920 lmills http://neighborup.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/neighbor-up-logo-1.png lmills2016-06-26 18:00:022019-03-11 15:20:08Hosting a Neighbor Up gathering
Are you planning your first Neighbor Up gathering? Here you will find everything you need to be a host.
- Neighbor Up flier & logo: Download the flier here. Find the logo here.
- Make a Facebook event: Create a Facebook event (sample here)to let people know about your gathering. Tag @NeighborUpCLE so we can share the event, too. Don’t know how to make a Facebook event? Learn how at an Action Clinic. Clinics held from 6 to 8 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Ave. #310 inside the Agora. Parking behind the building off of Prospect avenue.
- Use #NeighborUpCLE when talking about your gathering on social media and encourage others to do the same.
- Welcome: Welcome folks to your gathering with the Neighbor Up Welcome so they understand the power of the network.
- Conversations: Use the Conversation Harvest Sheet to keep track of the conversations people host at your gathering and to have a member follow up with those interested in taking action on an issue. Please give a copy of the sheet to Lila.
- Membership: Invite people to Neighbor Up! The online membership form is here if needed.
- After your gathering, please send an email welcoming new members called Hello New Neighbor Up Members.