Do you live in Cleveland or East Cleveland?
Check out Step Up to University Hospitals, the neighborhood jobs pipeline that connects Cleveland and East Cleveland residents with jobs at University Hospitals. Positions available in environmental and nutrition services.
Join us at one of the following information sessions for details. Please arrive on time.
- Monday May 20 | 1PM
Cornucopia Place, 7201 Kinsman Ave, Suite 103B
- Tuesday May 21 | 6PM
Neighborhood Connections, 5000 Euclid Ave., Suite 310
- Wednesday May 22 | 11AM
South Branch of Cleveland Public Library, 3096 Scranton Rd.
- Wednesday May 29 | 1PM
Birthing Beautiful Communities, 1921 E 66th St.
- Thursday May 30 | 11AM
Rice Branch of Cleveland Public Library, 11535 Shaker Blvd.
- Commitment to 2 weeks of unpaid career readiness classes
- Already have a high school diploma or GED
- Tobacco and drug free
- Criminal backgrounds accepted on case-by-case basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment that is critical to the care of hospital patients
- Earn a competitive hourly wage with a local employer that is committed to staff advancement